Race Date: Sunday, June 08, 2014
Start Time: 7 AM
Location: Nimbus Flat State Park
Address: Nimbus Flat Park
City/State/Zip: Folsom , California 95741
Race Website: http://www.usaproductions.org
Folsom Long Course DescriptionL:
Perfect venue for a triathlon, with clean mountain fresh water and the party occurring in the beautiful Nimbus Flat State Park.
The Folsom Long Course Triathlon is the first Long Course Triathlon to be held in Folsom since we hosted the Caliman full and half triathlons in 2004. This half distance triathlon (1.2 Mile Swim – 56 Mile Bike – 13.1 Mile Run) will have a 2 loop run course and 1 loop bike course. The warm weather and beautiful surroundings in the Northern California area will be your stomping grounds in this first triathlon of the weekend at the Folsom Triathlon festival. Following the event there will be gourmet food, kids events, and raffle prizes that will take your breath away. Come enjoy the race and bring your whole family for the party!
– Aqua Bike (swim-bike)
– Youth – Individuals (18 and under)
– Military/Fire/Police (will be required to bring active military, fire, or police ID)
– Challenged Athletes
– Triathlon Clubs “2013 Tri Club Challenge Series”
– Clydesdale & Athena
– Relay (male, female, or coed 2 or 3 person team)
– Custom Swim Cap
– Custom event branded t-shirt
– Finishers Medal
– Finishers Chamois
– Custom water bottle
– “The BEST” post-race feast!!!
– Professional Race Day announcer
– Race results posted on website same day
– Great live music.
Age groups male & female (awards will be given 3 deep):
14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+, female Athena (over 165 lbs), male Clydesdale (over 220 lbs.).